Friday, March 8, 2019

Urgent ttgkeretano19.enginehonda@blogger.com

Greetings ttgkeretano19.enginehonda@blogger.com

I am Dr. Stephen C Hobson, working with the Audit Unit of Credit
Suisse Bank here in London. I saw your contact during my private
search at the information center and I have a deep believe that
you will be very honest, committed and capable of assisting me in
this business venture.
I am contacting you to stand as the next of kin/Will beneficiary
to a late foreign customers of my bank so that the total sum of
£28,000,000.00 GBP (Twenty Eight Million Great British Pounds
Sterling) will be released and paid to you as the beneficiary to
the deceased.
At the end of this transaction you will take 45% of the total
inheritance and I will take 55%.
I will provide you with all the necessary information, documents
and proof to legally back up the claim from the different offices
concerned for the smooth transfer of this fund to any of your
accounts as the true beneficiary. If this proposal satisfies you,
please get back to me with the following information: YOUR FULL
NAMES, TELEPHONE/FAX/MOBILE NUMBERS, CONTACT ADDRESS, AGE / SEX,
OCCUPATION and NATIONALITY.
I anticipate your urgent response to enable us proceed further.
Kindly reply to this E-mail: (stevehobson06@gmail.com)
Best Regards,
Dr.Stephen Hobson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home